Happy September: Print shorts

September 02, 2012



Hello loves! Happy September! Hope you had a wonderful August? And I hope this new month will be a wonderful one for us.
These past weeks have been so much for me. Had less time to blog. I was all busy with FYS (final year students) stuffs. There is quite a number of FYS activities for me this period. It's mid semester and my final exams are fast approaching. So, I just need to get done with all these activities before my exams. The activities I'm talking about here include: FYS sendforth, FYS dinner, FYS party, etc. However, in all these activities I will be taking lots of photos to share with you guys. So, let's just wait as they come one at a time.



Today's post features me wearing bright colour and prints. I just made this print shorts some weeks ago and I've been thinking of doing an OOTD on it. So, since its weekend, I decided to wear the print shorts paired with a bright colour top to run some errands.

I also made a pair of cropped pants with this same print and will show you guys soon.
Hope you like the outfit?



Happy September once again!
Stay easy
Love
Maudleen
xoxo

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. cool shorts... liking the colour mix.
    http://www.thatssewnaija.blogspot.com/2012/09/fringe-benefits.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool n smooth!!! Do gurl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the colors and the prints :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Happy birthday in advance... *hugs*

      Delete
  4. That orange looks amazing on you. And I like your hair in the bun. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i am so impressed with your blog! and follow you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shorts. Wish you all the best with your final year stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot honey... Glad you stopped by...
      (Hugs)

      Delete
  7. love the splash of orange.

    www.therealfashionguru.blogspot.fr

    xx
    Chancelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shorts! And the orange top looks perfect with them!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, really cool shoes :)
    Lets follow each other, hun :)
    I'm following you now.
    I would be very glad to have you as my new friend, too.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the orange and blue complimentary colors, you styled it really well :-).

    mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! And thanks for stopping by... XOXO

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you Lolet. And thanks for stopping by... XOXO

      Delete
  12. Great post : )

    Love this look and will remember it for my own inspiration !

    Thank you so much for your comment !!

    I hope to see you back again just to chat ;)

    p.s Do you want a Snake Wrap Earring ? Come join my giveaway too :)

    Love,

    Janice

    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you loveee. And thanks for stopping by... XOXO

      Delete
  14. Love this trendy chic look! Awesomeeee! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome shorts, very beautiful print. Love how you styled it! Great color combo.

    Victoria,
    'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria. And thanks for stopping by... XOXO

      Delete
  16. I love your top!!

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your top!

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie. And thanks for stopping by... XOXO

      Delete

INSTA FEED